Lots of news coming in, here is a little roundup of the past few days:
1. Welcome back to tarzion who rejoined the contest. Tarzion was the winner of the first OLP designing the fingerprint we’ve loved using this past 1.6 years. We’re really delighted that he’s into OLP enough to come back and enter again. His latest entry entitled “a childs play” is really innovative:
More about this design and 4 other newsworthy items in the full post
Using stickers with different meanings and symbols to buildup a logo. We’d like to know more about your concept for it tarzoin, feel free to write in french, some kind soul will translate.
2. Buro Destruct enter the arena. There are a number of great designers which have now entered, coming from computer arts, computerlove, lafraise, and our shoppartner base. And its not easy to keep track of all your day jobs - but we’re honored to have such top designers, and agencies like Family and now Buro Destruct taking part! This was Lopetz from BDs entry:
3. We hit the 500 design mark! We already blogged it, but it seemed worth mentioning again ;)
4. Today three of this weeks shortlisted designs all added new versions. New and olds shown below, which do you prefer? We already discussed Spread Label here
(left is original, right is new)
Label Spread by ulahts
Pen Shirt by Theoze
Redtab Spread by Kimlarsen:
5. Custom Tshirt talk rounded up wk2 producing this beautiful collage of all the entries. We’re looking into posters, but quality wise its not looking so good, lets see what the graphics guys can come up with.